Is it just me or is anyone else getting tired of all the liberal media backbiting of Sarah Palin and John McCain? Example, John McCain makes an appearance on The View. Barbara Walters doesn't so much as let the man finish a sentence, issuing a steady stream of demands paired with an attitude of condescension.
The hardcore nature of the interview would have been more acceptable had it it not been for the ridiculous excuse for an interview which was given to Obama. The hens sat their twittering from excitement over their guest, Ms. Walters even telling him that he is "very sexy."
I always thought that she had more class than that...oops, guess not.
What better reason to elect a man president than his sex appeal? Apparently, every news network in America with the exception of conservative FOX has the view that sex appeal and charm make the best candidate.
This has been the MOST disgusting media coverage of any presidential election I have ever seen! Is America that hooked on Obama? I really don't think so. A poll taken recently after the RNC showed that the majority of Americans thought that the media coverage of Sarah Palin had been too harsh and unfair.
It's the people behind the media pushing their own political agendas and ignoring the unbiased facts. FOX is the only news I even watch anymore, I'm so sick of the crap that the other news stations are spewing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment